UAB DEGESA with its more than 10 years experience in the field of tourisms services will ensure the resting and active recreation in nature to a local tourist and will satisfy the needs of foreign guests as well.
For accommodation we can offer:
- homestead „Paukščių sala“(“The Isle of Birds”) in Salakas by the Lake Luodis (20 rooms, 50 places);
- 2 log cabins in Bikėnai by Antalieptė Pond (6 places);
- homestead „Avinuota“ by the Lake Ligajai (30 places);
- mobile quay on the water;
- equipped camper grounds in the territory of the farmstead „Paukščių sala“ (“The Isle of Birds”);
Catering services are provided in the following places:
- homestead „Paukščių sala“ (‘The Isle of Birds’);
- boathouse in Bikėnai;
- resting places for those who travel on the routes of canoes.
If ordered in advance the meals of culinary heritage will be served.
For active recreation we can offer:
- canoes, kayaks,
- water bicycles,
- for winter season – ice-skates, skis, sledges.
We will organize 1-2 days duration sailing routes on the River Šventoji, arrange personal or collective celebrations, create conditions for organization of seminars
You can trust on the member of the Culinary Heritage Network, the member of Lithuanian Camp Site Association and the well reputed supplier of tourisms services – UAB DEGESA.
Tel. +370 685 44450
Tel./fax +370 385 52222